Kickin’ Country 103.1 Is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
That's right -- Kickin' Country 103.1 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
That means the best Texas Country and Red Dirt music, as well as Radio Texas Live! and Chuck Baker in the afternoons, can now be heard on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Kickin' Country 103.1 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 103 1 Kickin Country. Tap on the station logo to get to the skill page.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 103.1 Kickin' Country skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Kickin' Country"
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com