Five Random Facts for Tax Day
It's Tax Day. Make sure you e-file by 11:59 pm tonight if you haven't done your taxes yet. And here's to hoping you get a big refund. Now here are five random facts found randomly on the Internet to get you by if you're currently doing your taxes:
1. You can use Uber to hail a rickshaw in India.
2. The Mexican flag has more colors than any other flag in the world . . . it's got 16, thanks to the coat of arms in the center.
3. The color 'orange' was named after the fruit, not vice versa.
4. The average man produces enough 'man-juice' in two weeks to impregnate every woman on the planet.
5. Only two athletes have ever had their numbers retired across the entire league . . . Jackie Robinson's number 42 is retired in all of Major League Baseball, and Wayne Gretzky's number 99 is retired across the National Hockey League.