Five Random Facts for Wednesday
Here we are. We've made it through the middle of the week. It's 'Hump Day'. From here on out, it's down hill until the weekend. Here are five random facts found randomly on the Internet to get you through today to Thursday.
1. The Go-Go's are the only female band ever with a number one album on the Billboard charts that wrote their own songs and played their own instruments.
2. The title for "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me" was censored in several other countries. In Finland it was "The Spy Who Bumped Me" . . . Croatia had "The Spy Who Groped Me" . . . and China had "The Spy Who Liked Me a Lot".
3. It would take 136 billion pieces of paper to print out everything on the Internet.
4. Between parts and labor, it would cost approximately $878 million to build the Great Pyramid of Giza today.
5. Play-Doh was originally created to be a wallpaper cleaner.