Kris Kristofferson Releases A New Double Album in June
Kris Kristofferson may be 79 years old, but instead of slowing down and taking it easy, he is ramping up as he announced plans to release a brand new double album that showcases some of his most successful music throughout his career.
'The Cedar Creek Sessions' features 25 tracks recorded in Austin back in 2014. The two-disc set features new recordings of some of Kristofferson’s biggest hits, including 'Sunday Mornin’ Coming Down', 'Me and Bobby McGee', and ”Help Me Make It Through the Night'.
'The Cedar Creek Sessions' will hit stores on June 17th, just days before the artist’s 80th birthday on June 22nd.
Check out Kris Kristofferson’s 'The Cedar Creek Sessions' Track Listing below:
1. Duvalier’s Dream
2. The Loving Gift (with special guest Sheryl Crow)
3. The Sabre and the Rose
4. The Law is for the Protection of the People
5. It No Longer Matters What I Do
6. Stagger Mountain Tragedy
7. The Wife You Save
8. Lay Me Down and Love the World Away
9. The Bigger the Fool (The Harder the Fall)
10. Sunday Mornin’ Comin’ Down
11. Spooky Lady’s Revenge
12. Forever In Your Love
1. Darby’s Castle
2. Me and Bobby McGee
3. Broken Freedom Song
4. Casey’s Last Ride
5. Billy Dee
6. Easter Island
7. For the Good Times
8. Help Me Make It Through the Night
9. Jody and the Kid
10. Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I’ll Ever Do Again)
11. Risky Business
12. To Beat the Devil
This is going to be a great album for your collection!