Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Closing In San Angelo – Monday, January 19th
In observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday, January 19th, here is list of San Angelo business that will be closed:
Banks will be closed.
Offices that will be closed Monday, January 19th. and will reopen at 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, January 20th, include:
- All City of San Angelo government offices
- All Tom Green County government offices
- Texas government offices
- Federal Government offices
City operations that will be closed include:
- Station 618
- Santa Fe Crossing senior centers
- Southside and Carl Ray Johnson recreation centers
- San Angelo-Tom Green County Health Department
- San Angelo Animal Shelter
- Municipal Court
- San Angelo Nature Center
There will be no interruption of garbage collection or normal landfill operating hours.
Fort Concho will be open for self-guided tours.