City of San Angelo & Fort Concho Spring Break Information
The City of San Angelo and Fort Concho have fun things planned for Spring Break!
The City of San Angelo and San Angelo Host (concessionaire) will open and operate the Bosque for spring break.
The Bosque, located at 330 S. Irving St., will be open Monday, March 14 through Sunday, March 20 from 11:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. each day.
Offerings will include:
Putt-putt golf (prices include sales tax)
$5.50 per person 6 and up - $3.00 for children under 5.
$8.50 per person
$9.50 per person
$38.00 (This ticket may be shared. Unused games never expire.)
- Paddle boats (prices include sales tax)
$10.50 for 30 minutes, per boat.
20% discount for seniors and military.
- Sand volleyball
- Washer pitching
- Bocce ball
- Food and drink concessions.
For more information please contact the Parks & Recreation department at (325)657-4450.
Fort Concho will have a series of special living history events for guests Monday, March 14 through Saturday, March 19. Spring break is traditionally one of the site's busier periods.
All special programs will operate from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day. The site's exhibit buildings and Visitor Center at Barracks 1 will remain open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
- The demonstrations will take place on the Parade Ground near Barracks 1-2.
- Monday March 14, the fort's ambulance wagon will offer rides on the Parade Ground and this will be repeated on Friday, March 18.
- Tuesday March 15, there will be demonstrations of a period mortar, and this will be repeated for Thursday, March 17.
- Wednesday March 16, members of the fort's vintage baseball teams will demonstrate the game of the 1800s.
- Saturday March 19, the Fort Concho Artillery will fire demonstration rounds.
All demonstrations will be subject to weather conditions, and all are free.
The Visitor Center located at Barracks 1, is also free to all.
Regular admissions rates of $1.50 to $3.00 will be in effect. For more information, please call Fort Concho at (325)481-2646 or go to FortConcho.com