Granger Smith Releases ‘Country Things, Vol. 2′
Granger Smith has finally announced a release date for Country Things, Vol. 2 which is the second part of the country singer's album project that began with the eight-song Vol. 1 which came out back in September.
Now this is pretty crazy! Granger is having a contest where he will give away his very own pickup truck. This sweepstakes was launched in conjunction with the musician's Yee Yee Apparel brand in which five listeners will be transported to Smith's Yee Yee Farm in Texas where one lucky winner will emerge with the vehicle.
But about the album, Country Things, Vol. 2 will be released on Nov. 27th. Like Vol. 1 it features eight tunes (plus two additional on the physical version). And it wouldn't be complete without featuring a couple of songs from Smith's alter ego, Earl Dibbles Jr. Granger revealed that he planned to release Vol. 2 roughly around two months after Vol. 1. All combined, the two parts represent the musician's 10th studio album.
Granger explained why he split the album into Vol 1 & Vol 2...."The whole project is collectively 16 songs. I thought that was a little much to digest all at once, and I'd already carved them down as much as I could. So Vol. 2 is gonna come out around Thanksgiving"
Pre-orders for both physical and digital editions of Country Things, Vol. 2 are now available.
Below are the 8 songs on the Tracklist:
1. "Man Made " (Written by Brett Sheroky, Ian Christian)
2. "Buy a Boy a Baseball" (Brad Rempel, Justin Ebach, Jon Nite)
3. "Anything Like Me" (Granger Smith, Jared Mullins, Daniel Ross, Hunter Phelps)
4. "That's What Love Looks Like" (Granger Smith, Frank Rogers, Monty Criswell)
5. "Where I Get It From" (Josh Thompson, Brandon Day, Cary Barlowe)
6. "6 String Stories" (Granger Smith, John Marlin)
7. "Workaholic" [feat. Earl Dibbles Jr.] (Granger Smith, Jordan Schmidt, Andy Albert, Laura Veltz)
8. "Diesel" [feat. Earl Dibbles Dr.] (Granger Smith, Frank Rogers, Monty Criswell, Derek George, Taylor Phillips)
Read more here.
LOOK INSIDE: Kid Rock Is Selling His Grand $2.2 Million Detroit Mansion