Top 10 Excuses For Calling In Sick To Work
Everybody has called in sick to work (except for me, of course) You may be okay, but you'll make that call to the office to tell them you're not.
That's when you have to come up with a good excuse (or at least a believable one). And of course, you may exaggerate a bit.
Well, Careerbuilder.com has published the top 10 craziest excuses for calling in sick to work. Here they are, and you might want to keep these handy the next time you make that call (or maybe not).
- Just put a casserole in the oven.
- Plastic surgery for enhancement purposes needed some “tweaking” to get it just right.
- Sitting in the bathroom and her feet and legs fell asleep. When she stood, up she fell and broke her ankle.
- A the casino all weekend and still had money left to play with on Monday morning.
- Woke up in a good mood and didn’t want to ruin it.
- Had a “lucky night” and didn’t know where he was.
- Got stuck in the blood pressure machine at the grocery store and couldn’t get out.
- Had a gall stone they wanted to heal holistically.
- Caught their uniform on fire by putting it in the microwave to dry.
- Accidentally got on a plane.
Do you have any good excuses? Leave us a comment.