Whiskey Myers Take Us Into the Studio, ‘The Making Of Whiskey Myers: Part 1’
Last Friday (June 14) Whiskey Myers released a new single titled "Die Rockin'," and announced their new self-titled album.
Whiskey Myers will be released on September 24th. In addition to being self-titled, the new album was also self-produced. This marked the first time in Whiskey Myers' twelve year career that they took the studio reigns over completely, and the guys think you're going to really like what you hear.
This is the first album we've produced on our own and it's 100% authentically us, which is why we decided to self-title it WHISKEY MYERS. We've been fortunate in our careers to work with some incredible producers, however self-producing gave us the freedom to try every crazy idea in the studio, which got us to this place where we are completely satisfied with the end result and more excited than ever to get this new music out to y’all. We can’t wait for you to hear the whole album.
Whiskey Myers head to Soldier Field in Chicago on June 25th to open for The Rolling Stones. Preorder the new album here: https://orcd.co/whiskeymyers
Here is the track list for Whiskey Myers:
1. “Die Rockin’” (Cody Cannon, Ray Wylie Hubbard)
2. “Mona Lisa” (Cody Cannon)
3. “Rolling Stone” (Cody Cannon, Adam Hood)
4. “Bitch” (John Jeffers)
5. “Gasoline” (Cody Cannon)
6. “Bury My Bones” (John Jeffers, Tennessee Jet)
7. “Glitter Ain’t Gold” (John Jeffers)
8. “Houston County Sky” (Cody Cannon)
9. “Little More Money” (Cody Cannon)
10. “California to Caroline” (Cody Cannon, Aaron Raitiere, Mark Stephen Jones)
11. “Kentucky Gold” (Cody Cannon, Aaron Raitiere, Dave Kennedy)
12. “Running” (Cody Cannon, Brent Cobb)
13. “Hammer” (Cody Cannon)
14. “Bad Weather” (John Jeffers)