Here Are 8 Things That Happen to You When You Stop Consuming Alcohol
Thinking about getting on the wagon? Or is it getting off the wagon? I always confuse those two.
A recent study shows what happens to your body when you quit consuming alcohol. Here's what happens:
1. You’ll sleep more soundly.
2. You’ll consume less at dinner.
3. You may feel new sugar cravings.
4. Pounds will start to fall off.
5. You'll have a clear complexion.
6. You’ll have more money.
7. Envy will overcome you when you’re around others who are drinking.
8. Your risk for cancer falls, though your heart disease risk may creep up.
Check out an explanation of what happens and you'll see why you may or may not what to do away with drinking alcohol.