Top 10 Best Things About San Angelo…Wrong Answers Only
1) At least It’s a Dry Heat: While Corpus Christi, Houston and Laredo bask on a recent Top 10 List of the Sweatiest Cities in America, San Angelo enjoys triple digit heat without having to factor in the complication of humidity.
2) The Total Lack of Traffic: No matter what time of the day or night you travel down Knickerbocker, Bryant Boulevard or Houston Harte, you will never find a traffic jam or a red light that lasts for more than 20 seconds.
3) There’s never a line at any fast-food restaurant: We have the fastest drive thru windows of any city in Texas. Go ahead break out a stopwatch. They also have the highest accuracy level of any drive thru windows anywhere.
4) In most areas of the city, you never ever need to lock your car doors or your house. There is almost no property crimes anywhere in the city.
5) Getting anywhere in the world is easy since so many great airlines keep a hub at our local San Angelo Regional Airport and the competition keeps prices extra low.
6) The City often ranks in the nation’s Top 10 Fittest Cities because almost all of the most popular restaurants around town only sell healthy food options.
7) San Angelo is recognized as having the best tasting and healthiest local city water anywhere. People come from all over the world to experience the therapeutic benefits of San Angelo City Water.
8) The clean dust free air and plenty of pure raindrops keep your car cleaner longer saving you hundreds of dollars a year on frequent car washes.
9) You never have to worry about your daughters growing up to marry cowboys. You just can’t find many cowboys in San Angelo, especially in April.
10) San Angelo is the perfect place to go if you suffer from Ovinaphobia, which is the fear of sheep. You’ll never see a sheep or even a sheep statue around here.
Can you help out and add some of what's on your list of the Best Things About San Angelo, of course, wrong answers only.