Five Random Facts for Tuesday
Here we are. It's Tuesday. One more day 'til Wednesday and 'Hump Day'. Here are five random facts found randomly on the Internet to get you through today and to the middle of the week.
1. In 1992, the average person got 2.5% of their calories from alcohol . . . now it's up to 10%.
2. There's one ATM in Antarctica . . . and it's run by Wells Fargo. So if you have a Wells Fargo account, there's no ATM fee.
3. Charlie Chaplin's original career plan was to be a hog farmer in Arkansas . . . but when he found out he'd have to castrate his hogs, he decided to go with show business.
4. The only mammals that can fly are bats.
5. A man has a 50% chance of having male pattern baldness by the time he's 50.