What’s Your Favorite Texas Brewed Beer?
Texas is as well known for their beer as we are for anything else. Unfortunately, when people not from Texas think of Texas beers, they can only think of Lonestar and Shiner at times.
However, Texas as a ton of breweries that put of some of the best beer around. You can view the full list at BrewAdvocate.com, but, according to them, these are the Top 10 best Texas brewed beers. Is your favorite cold Texas brew on the list? Have you tried any of them? Let us know.
- Atrial Rubicite, Jester King Brewery
- Yellow Rose, The Lone Pint Brewery
- Live Oak HefeWeizen, Live Oak Brewing Company
- Montmorency Vs Balaton, Jester King Brewery
- Pumpkinator, Saint Arnold Brewing Company
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Hellfighter, Karbach Brewing Co.
- Barrel-Aged Legion, Community Beer Company
- Saint Arnold Endeavour IPA, Saint Arnold Brewing Company
- Live Oak Old Treehugger Barleywine, Live Oak Brewing Company
- Funk Metal Sour Barrel-Aged Stout, Jester King Brewery
America On Tap San Angelo is October 3rd, and you'll get to sample all sorts of cold brews with us! Grab your tickets online, and we'll see you there.