Five Random Facts for Tuesday
Here we are, it's Tuesday. One more day until Hump Day and then it's down hill until the weekend. Here are five random facts found randomly on the Internet to get you to Wednesday:
1. The psychic disorder with the highest mortality rate is . . . anorexia. Between 5% and 20% of people who suffer from it wind up dying because of it.
2. Dogs sweat through their feet.
3. Pakistan is actually an acronym. It stands for "Punjab, Afghan border states, Kashmir, Sind, and Baluchistan."
4. Steven Tyler came up with "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)" when he saw a guy with long blond hair from behind and thought it was a woman. And that guy was . . . Vince Neil from Motley Crue.
5. Colt 45 malt liquor isn't named after the .45-caliber Colt handgun. It was named after a running back on the Baltimore Colts in 1963. His name was Jerry Hill and he wore number 45.