Win Passes to See and Hang Out With Parker McCollum at Wild West Fest
Want FREE tickets to Wild West Fest? How about passes to hang out with Parker McCollum before he takes the River Stage at Wild West Fest on July 30th, 2021?
We've got FREE tickets and passes to hang with Parker, and we want to give them to you. Just fill out the form below to enter to win. We'll pick five winners at random on July 29th from the total entries we receive. Good luck!
This contest is open to entrants on 975kgkl.com, 103kkcn.com and 987kissfmsanangelo.com. Five (5) winners will be selected at random from total entrants across the three participating websites. Full rules can be found at the bottom of this post.
LOOK: TV Locations in Every State
Popular Child Stars From Every Year
LOOK: The Most Famous Actor Born Every Year
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, LLC
“KGKL Parker McCollum Tickets and Passes (The “Contest”)"
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE AS OF Tuesday, July 19, 2021.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 1301 S Abe St, San Angelo, TX 76903.
- PRIZE: The prize of the Contest consists of the following: (a) a pair of tickets to see Parker McCollum, Shane Smith and the Saints, and Kat Hasty at the San Angelo River Stage valued at $38 per ticket. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for any other prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
- HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Contest through this page on the 97.5 KGKL, 103.1 Kickin' Country and 98.7 Kiss FM apps. The winners will be chosen at random from contestants who submitted correct answers. All entries, as well as all copyrights thereto, will become the property of Sponsor. Sponsor will not be responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected entries. Your entry must be submitted within the Entry Period (set forth in Section 6) or it will be deemed void. Sponsor reserves the right to deem void and disqualify any entry for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice.
Multiple entries are not permitted.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents of the 48 contiguous United States who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of Monday, July 19, 2021. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after Monday, July 19, 2021 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: The winners will be selected based on a random drawing from among the contest entrants on 975kgkl.com, 987kissfmsanangelo.com and 103kkcn.com. The contest will run through Thursday, July 29, 2021, at 12:01AM CDT, unless extended by the sponsor. The winners will be notified by phone and/or email. If a phone call was disconnected, the Sponsor will try and reconnect with the winner. If the Sponsor cannot reach the winner within three (3) attempts, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
To claim the Prize, the winner must:
(a) Complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on Monday, July 19, 2021 and ends Thursday, July 29, 2021.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers having intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the prize-winners, available after Thursday, July 29, 2021, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “KGKL Parker McCollum Tickets and Passes Contest” c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 1301 S Abe St, San Angelo, TX 76903.
- COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “KGKL Parker McCollum Tickets and Passes Contest” c/o Townsquare Media LLC, 1301 S Abe St, San Angelo, TX 76903.
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: Townsquare Media, Inc. (the “Prize Provider”).